Fenugreek-fenugreek seeds - 170 gr.
Fenugreek, also known as fenugreekIt is a medicinal plant whose benefits are known since ancient times. The medicinal properties of fenugreek, most notable are the be a powerful antiseptic, a great anti-inflammatory and also the usefulness for all kinds of digestive problems.
- Stimulates the release of bile in the gallbladder, suppresses the absorption of the cholesterol and the processing of glucose from the gastrointestinal tract.
- Fenugreek is respected for its benefits for digestive problems. This herb fights against indigestion, Ulcer of stomach, diarrhea, spasms, gastroinstestinales, etc.
- Trafficking in the Diabetes, to rebalance the levels of blood sugar
- help in breastfeeding thanks to diosgenin contained in its seeds, which is a compound similar to the estrogen and as such increases milk production and stimulates the growth of the breast tissue.
- Increased libido Research report that diosgenin is a conmuesto that has estrogen-like propiedeadades, the main sex hormone women. Because it has properties similar to estrogens, fenugreek is acclaimed for the improvement of the libido. In addition, grass is believed is a treatment of natural hormone replacement for women experiencing themenopause.
- Fenugreek can soothe and heal the wounds infections and skin.
- For the skin ailments as boils, Burns, eczema, etc.
- Stimulates the appetite and reaffirms tissues.
- Acne: Powerful healing.
- Ideal in the treatment of sinusitis, pulmonary congestion, reduces inflammation and fights infection.
- You are debugging the Agency, through a laxative effect.
- It desinflama the rumen, helping to eliminate toxins and excess fluids. As you can see the fenugreek help to debug you, but it also allows you to better assimilate the food. Therefore, the effect that this plant puts on your body, will depend on how react to this.
- high iron content makes it useful as antianemic.
- Fenugreek powder can be applied externally as a poultice or cataplasm for the treatment of Furunculosis, sores, eczema and inflammatory processes.
- Does not present contraindications except in pregnant women by their oxytocic action.