Medicinal Natural toothpaste Miswak with cover - large - rosewood
It is presented with a cover (190 x 16 mm) style pen for a better conservation and more hygienic.
It is presented with a cover (190 x 16 mm) style pen for a better conservation and more hygienic. Composition and properties of the Miswak:
Chemical analyses of the Miswak extracted tree Arak (Persian Savior) reveal that it contains a total of 19 substances that are beneficial for dental health. Among them are:
1) natural antiseptics of bactericidal action that destroy harmful microorganisms of the mouth, which if not controlled favor the formation of dental plaque, tartar and caries.
(2) tannic acid, with astringent qualities that strengthen gums and protect them from diseases such as gingivitis (inflammation) and the formation of abscesses under the roots of caried teeth.
(3) aromatic essential oils that increase salivation, which helps clean the mouth (and thus prevent tooth decay) and the process of digestion.
(5) alkaloid Salvadorina.
6) vitamin C.
(7) minerals: chlorides and fluorides.
(8) minerals: Sulphur, phosphorus, calcium and, above all, Silicon.
(9) variable amounts of saponins, flavonoids, and steroids.
1 clean the mouth andteeth, mechanical and microbiologically.
2 prevents caries, and the extension of those that are already established.
3. it strengthens gums, gives firmness and solidity.
4. effectively removes dental plaque and prevents its formation.
5 whitens teeth (removes les the yellowish color).
6. eliminates bad breath.
7 improving the sense of taste.
8 brightens the voice.
1. aid to digestion.
2. improvement in sight.
3 sharpen memory and intelligence.
4 cure certain headaches.
5 improve health in general and gives good color to the face that uses it on a regular basis.